Our mission at EDSK is to design new and better ways for policymakers and educators to help every learner succeed – particularly those from disadvantaged backgrounds.
We know that there are many organisations and individuals who share our passion for turning this goal into reality.
You want to help policymakers make the right decisions at the right time. So do we.
On that basis, we are always keen to speak with potential partners who can add value to our research and to our wider EDSK activities by providing their expertise and ideas. The benefits of setting up an annual partnership with EDSK include:
- advance copies of our research publications
- being able to feed your views and insights into all our research projects throughout the duration of the partnership
- invitations to our events and conferences, including a reserved seat at any public events and a reserved place at any private events
- regular updates on our work at EDSK
- various discounts on future projects, partnerships and events
Separately from our annual partnerships, we also offer the opportunity to sponsor individual projects, events and roundtable discussions on a topic of your choice from across the education and skills system. Beyond this, we continue to work closely with other organisations who would like EDSK to deliver bespoke policy and research projects.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss any of these options in more detail, please email us at email@example.com and we would be delighted to help.
We also welcome one-off donations from those who do not wish to make a long-term commitment, but feel they would like to show their support for the work we do. You can make a donation using the button below.